There are a number of license agreements for using Ordnance Survey (OS) mapping data, dependant on the nature of your business and the data you need.
Mapping Agreements for Public Sector Organisations
- If you work for a public sector organisation in England or Wales, the Public Sector Mapping Agreement lets you access and share OS digital mapping for free
- If you work for a public sector organisation in Scotland, the One Scotland Mapping Agreement lets you access and share OS digital mapping for free
Licensed Data for use by businesses and consumers
To enable you to utilise most OS data for your own business use you will require a license.
- The minimum period you can licence OS data is one year
- The maximum period is three years
- For some OS data products (OS MasterMap for example), multi-year licensing discounts may apply
Upon purchase from us we will provide you with this license, containing Ordnance Survey’s terms and conditions of use appended to Getmappings standard terms and conditions.
If you require additional rights, for example to allow third parties access to the OS data via a transactional model, please contact the Getmapping Sales Team or call on 01252 849440 for further information.
Open Data for everyone