OS VectorMap Local
OS VectorMap Local is a detailed, street-level, backdrop map.
- OS VectorMap Local provides the content you need to create customised backdrop map data to maximise the value and presentation of your location data
- It includes buildings, roads, railways watercourses and land areas, plus boundaries, cartographic text and symbols
- You can apply a range of visual styles, making it ideal for your project or web application
- Create detailed and easy-to-understand maps for public consultations about planning proposals
- Understand the location of your assets and their proximity to hazards, both natural and man-made
- Provide a geographical context online to the public services you provide
- Coverage: Great Britain
- Scale: 1:3 000 to 1:20 000
- Update Frequency: Quarterly
- Formats: Raster (JPEG/ECW/TIFF) as colour, backdrop colour and black & white versions and Vector (GML, MicroStation® DGN or AutoCAD® DWG and DXF)
- Supply: Email Download, FTP, DVD, ESRI Shape, Data Streaming (WMS, WMTS, WFS)
- Licensing Options: Annual, Internal Business Use or if you’re in the public sector your organisation can use it at no extra charge thanks to the PSMA and OSMA mapping agreements
Useful information about Ordnance Survey mapping available from Getmapping.