OS MasterMap Imagery Layer
OS MasterMap Imagery Layer enables you to monitor features such as road markings, tree canopies, pipes and paths from your desktop, reducing the need for site visits.
Colour-balanced and corrected for geometric distortions (orthorectified), OS MasterMap Imagery Layer is regularly updated, seamless aerial photography and is available at a consistent 25cm resolution for the whole of Great Britain.
- Identify vulnerable site entrances and exits
- Monitor the condition and extent of tree canopies
- Identify properties with solar panels, conservatories and other home improvements
- Identify road markings, traffic calming and popular pedestrian access routes
- Resolution: 25cm
- Coverage: Great Britain
- Update Frequency: 3 - 5 year cycle revision
- Formats: Raster (JPEG, geoTIFF and ECW)
- Supply: Email Download, FTP, DVD
- Licensing Options: Annual or Perpetual
Useful information about Ordnance Survey mapping available from Getmapping.