OS Code-Point with Polygons
Code-Point with Polygons shows the shape of 1.6 million postcode units in Great Britain. Each one contains an average of 15 adjoining addresses.
- Includes all of the postcodes attached to one building, such as a corporate head office or residential tower block
- Polygons created using the most accurate Royal Mail postcode location data points, filtered by positional quality
- Code-Point with Polygons integrates very well with other products such OS MasterMap layers and OS VectorMap Local
A dataset of boundaries that follow a consistent logic, Code-Point with Polygons portrays the notional footprint of each postcode unit, making it an ideal statistical tool.
- Identify the best location for a new retail outlet
- Profile your customers by location with precision
- Gain insights through effective health and epidemiology research
- Coverage: Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Update Frequency: Quarterly – February, May, August and November
- Formats: Vector (GML, ESRI Shape, MicroStation® DGN or AutoCAD® DWG and DXF)
- Supply: Email Download, FTP, DVD, Data Streaming (WMS, WMTS)
- Licensing Options: Annual, Internal Business Use or if you’re in the public sector your organisation can use it at no extra charge thanks to the PSMA and OSMA mapping agreements
Useful information about Ordnance Survey mapping available from Getmapping.