The AddressBase product range enable you to identify opportunities, monitor trends, manage risk and deliver superior service to your customers.
- Entry-level location dataset
- Adds a geographical dimension to the 27 million records in Royal Mail’s postal address file
- Idenitifys addresses where post is delivered and whether they are residential properties or commercial premises
- It enables you to link additional information about a property to a single address and locate it on a map
- Gain insight into your customers via simple geographical analysis
- This makes it a powerful tool for direct marketing as it is ideal for planning and reviewing simple direct mail campaigns
- Coverage: Great Britain
- Scale: 1:1250 to 1:10 000
- Update Frequency: Six-weekly refresh (known as Epoch)
- Formats: Raster (JPEG/ECW/TIFF) or Vector (GML, ESRI Shape, MicroStation® DGN or AutoCAD® DWG and DXF)
- Supply: Email Download, FTP, DVD, Web Services
- Licensing Options: Annual, Internal Business Use or if you’re in the public sector your organisation can use it at no extra charge thanks to the PSMA and OSMA mapping agreements
Useful information about Ordnance Survey mapping available from Getmapping.