GetSensing:Fever an accurate, affordable, and non-invasive Fever Detection Solution to help reduce the spread of COVID-19
Getmapping is proud to announce the launch of GetSensing - a new range of easy to use static camera solutions. GetSensing systems combine innovative new camera technology with powerful AI algorithms to create a range of business solutions.
As part of our June focus on helping our clients to ‘Get back to work safely’, the first release is the GetSensing:Fever solution.
GetSensing:Fever automatically detects when a person has a high temperature or is not wearing a protective mask, and raises an instant alert. This easy to use end-to-end solution combines highly accurate thermal imaging cameras to detect and alert to high temperature readings in people, with an optical camera to detect PPE usage and a cloud-based management facility that allows businesses to manage and ensure health and safety standards easily and effectively.
Key benefits of GetSensing:Fever are:
- Detection from up to 7 meters away – making the solution non-invasive to people as they enter an area
- No need for existing infrastructure or expensive installation processes. The cameras are simple to install, and the footage is sent via a cellular roaming SIM to our Cloud Management facility
- Detects face mask usage and raises an alert for non-compliance (if required)
- Includes an audible alarm that can be set to remind people they need to replace masks at entrances or wherever cameras are placed
- Targeting the bridge of the nose outwards, our GetSensing:Fever solution provides highly accurate readings of the body temperature rapidly; out of the box, the system is accurate to within +/-0.5 degrees Celsius; optional additional features ensure even greater accuracy if required
- The camera captures optical imagery as well as thermal, ensuring the targeted reading is of a person and not any other object exerting heat
- GetSensing:Fever comes with a Tripod for easy placement, camera hardware and accessories for optional wall installation, and secure access to our Enterprise Grade Online Management Platform
“Our company Core Purpose is ‘Creating Solutions to the challenges facing our planet’ and this has never been more relevant than in light of the challenges we are facing today” says Dave Horner, Getmapping CEO. “Getmapping is known for delivering high quality solutions for our customers, whether it is the collection of aerial or ground-based survey data, the provision of data management and streaming solutions or full end to end solutions such as GetSensing:Fever. “We have searched high and low to find ‘best of breed’ solutions for the UK market to help address the demands of our customers for greater safety.”
“GetSensing currently encompasses solutions for crowd control, fever detection, PPE identification and instant data collection needs. We are extremely excited to be launching this new range of GetSensing solutions and have had fantastic industry feedback already.”
Gil Melham, Getmapping EU Managing Director adds: “we are using best of breed camera technology, but have managed to create an easy to use solution that has the unique ability to work independently from existing business infrastructure - i.e. wifi/fixed communications etc.”
“Another key benefit of our GetSensing:Fever solution lies in its ability to instantly alert employers to people displaying fever symptoms and to detect whether employees are wearing the required face masks.” Gil continues. “In developing our GetSensing range, we wanted to make it affordable and practical for our clients to be able to deploy self-managed solutions that keep people safe and provide high levels of assurance as they return to the workplace”.
“Our GetSensing range sends data securely in real time across a mobile network, and includes an online user interface that’s easy to use and supports additional AI (Artificial Intelligence) features that automate the detection process. Safe, easy to use and cost effective. That’s what GetSensing:Fever delivers.”
Please contact Getmapping to discuss how our affordable GetSensing range can assist you in keeping staff, customers and site workers safe in their working environments, whether it is through our ability to detect Fever or PPE usage, or for Crowd Management purposes.