There are 4 simple steps to creating a mailing list of addresses in Parish Online:
- Ensure the Addresses layer is turned on from the Map Layers section (left of map)
- Define the area you want the addresses for by creating a polygon (area) object using the scratchpad (Tools > Create or Edit Item)
- Use the data extract tool to find the addresses within the area drawn in step 2 (Tools > Data Extraction Tool)
- Open the results table and select the download to CSV. This will create your mailing list file which you can save to your computer.
- You can also use this method to download a list of any objects features contained in a map layer, e.g. Listed Buildings, Accidents and Bins.
- Turn off any layers that you do not want to query (extract information from) this will speed the process up and makes it easier to sort through the results.