Getmapping has a range of captured Height Data and LiDAR available to order off-the-shelf.
- The 5m DTM and 2m DSM datasets provided by Getmapping covers the whole of Great Britain and these datasets are continually updated as new areas are surveyed
- The NextMap height dataset created in 2002-2003 covers the whole of Great Britain
- PlanetObserver Planet DEM30 and Planet DEM90 are global height data sets captured by satellite
- The Environment Agency LiDAR dataset is not contiguous and but does cover a large percentage of England and Wales. This dataset was created primarily for flood modelling and as such it is concentrated around coastal and river areas
- The Atkins LiDAR covers parts of Scotland, but like the Environment Agency LiDAR does not have contiguous coverage
- The Geoinformation Group data mainly covers urban areas within Great Britain
Coverage maps are available on request from the Sales Team, get in touch for more information.