MiniScale is a free digital map of Great Britain that clearly shows towns and cities, motorways, major roads, railways and airports.
- A single data file that clearly shows towns and cities, motorways, major roads, railways and airports
- Switch some of the default layers off or turn on additional layers such as heights and sea depth
- void endless panning in GIS software by zooming out from detail to MiniScale's quick-loading national overview, choosing your next city to focus on and zooming in again to street level
- Free to use for commercial, educational and personal purposes
- Show customers your locations around the country on maps in printed brochures and your website
- Print an annotated wall map for the office wall to show your sales territories
- Coverage: Great Britain
- Scale: 1:100,000
- Update Frequency: Annually in January
- Formats: Raster (JPEG/ECW/TIFF)
- Supply: Email Download, FTP, DVD, Data Streaming (WMS, WMTS)
- Licensing Options: Open Data
Useful information about Ordnance Survey mapping available from Getmapping.