Code-Point provides a precise geographical location for 1.6 million postcode units in Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Each one contains an average of 15 adjoining addresses.
- Code-Point is an economical planning or marketing tool if you don’t require individual addresses
- It includes National Health Service, local government area codes down to ward level and more
- Target direct marketing more effectively by understanding precisely where your customers live
- Identify geographical patterns of crime or disease at the postcode unit level
- Ensure the accuracy of deliveries and customer records by providing address look-ups for customers when they enter their postcode on your website
- If you need to present your postcode analysis as shaded areas on the map, try Code-Point with Polygons
- Coverage: Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Update Frequency: Quarterly – February, May, August and November.
- Formats: Vector (GML, ESRI Shape, MicroStation® DGN or AutoCAD® DWG and DXF)
- Supply: Email Download, FTP, DVD, Data Streaming (WMS, WMTS)
- Licensing Options: Annual, Internal Business Use or if you’re in the public sector your organisation can use it at no extra charge thanks to the PSMA and OSMA mapping agreements
Useful information about Ordnance Survey mapping available from Getmapping.